Conveniently located on the north side of Poudre Valley Hospital on Doctors Lane
Monday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Tuesday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Wednesday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Thursday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Friday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Trusted and Experienced Dermatologist in Fort Collins, CO
Dr. Jennifer Divine is here to help every member of your family—from infants to adults—achieve optimal skin health. Divine Dermatology and Surgical Institute provides comprehensive care for your skin, nails, and hair. Located in Fort Collins, CO, our clinic offers innovative procedures and advanced dermatology products to address any skin issue.
Dr. Divine is board certified by the American Board of Dermatology and has completed the rare and elite ACMS-approved fellowship in Mohs Micrographic Surgery and Cutaneous Oncology at Vanderbilt University Medical Center. Our clinic specializes in cosmetic, surgical, and medical procedures. Contact us today for an appointment!
Our dermatology services
Divine Dermatology and Surgical Center uses state-of-the-art equipment and proven methods and products to rejuvenate and repair your skin. Our dermatology clinic offers:
- Skin cancer treatment: We conduct skin screenings for early detection and treatment of skin cancer, including direct chemotherapy, electrodesiccation and curettage (ED&C), and more.
- Mohs surgery: This specialized treatment precisely removes cancerous tissue, sparing as much healthy tissue as possible and reducing the chances of recurrence.
- Cosmetic removals: We can painlessly remove a skin tag, unwanted growth, or mole.
- Treatment for common skin conditions: Our clinic treats common skin conditions, including psoriasis, eczema, hives, fungal infections, and more.
- Treatment for rare skin conditions: If you’re suffering from a rare skin condition, find relief and effective treatment with Dr. Divine.
- Cosmetic procedures: Feel confident with cosmetic procedures that smooth wrinkles, even skin tone, and more.
Whether you want to enhance your look with a cosmetic procedure like mole removal, are searching for relief from acne, or need cryosurgery for skin cancer, we take care of it all. Contact us today to learn more!
Make an appointment
Divine Dermatology and Surgical Center believes healthy skin helps you feel and look confident. Our dermatologist, Dr. Divine, is known for her compassionate nature and specialized expertise. Our skin care plans and treatments are personalized to the individual, so you feel and see real results. We also educate our clients and provide the resources and advanced dermatology products you need to maintain long-lasting, optimal skin health.
Achieve healthy skin and receive the treatment you need. Taking care of your skin has never been easier! Contact our clinic in Fort Collins, CO, today for an appointment.
FAQs & Info
What insurance do you accept?
We accept most major insurance plans including medicare as well as self-pay options. Please call with any questions regarding your particular plan.
What should I expect at my first visit?
Prior to your appointment, you may complete registration online at your convenience using the patient portal below. If you are unable to complete registration in advance, please arrive 15 minutes early to complete registration. You may check in at the EZDerm kiosk or at the front desk.
Please bring your photo ID, insurance card, and medication list. In the exam room, you will be offered a gown for a full body skin check.
ID and insurance card required for all new patients.